For us the initial discussion is a particularly important tool for the subsequent collaboration – on the one hand, to get to know each other and to see if we are speaking the same language. On the other hand a precise analysis of the actual situation and also a detailed briefing are indispensable as the basis for drafting a well-grounded communications concept for your company. This enables us to get on with the work quickly and professionally. The following information is helpful for the initial discussion:
- Comprehensive information about the company and also products / services
- Statistical material / survey results / studies
- CI definition / company mission statement
- What measures have already been implemented?
- Company magazine/customer magazine
- Business reports/brochures
- Product folder or films etc.
- Press clippings, if there are any
- Documentation of events, if there are any
- What are your objectives and how soon do you want to achieve them?
- Competitor observation / market analyses
- Are there regular advertising campaigns – if yes, using what media?